Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

My weekly reflection week 6 term 2


My highlights for this week are going to the singing and song group meeting because we got to write songs and I was happy because Mrs Carter liked my song. My second highlight for this week is meeting Clint and Teresa who came and talked about Nurses/Doctors and other medical people.


My lowlights this week was finding out that our class was not on time to class after morning tea/lunch time. Because it’s disappointing to Miss and it makes me feel bad. My other lowlight for this week is getting in trouble from Mrs Hogans because I ran inside the library too loud.

What I’m looking forward to next week is going to singing and songwriting group meeting because I want to find other lyrics for my song. Another event I’m looking forward is going to swimming for the first time.       

No comments:

Post a Comment